Hire Your Personal Essay Writer Today Write My Paper!
9. Presuming there was only one open admission spot remaining, why should this college choose to accept your application and not that of another student?
14. If you were given the capability to travel back in time to any period in history, where would you head to and why?
21. Imagine that you have written a 400-page autobiography of your life to this point. What would page 150 of that autobiography say?
12. If you had the chance to have a 30-minute conversation with any person in human history (either living or deceased), who would be the person you choose? Why? What topics would you discuss with this person?
13. If you could be any animal in recorded history, what animal would you choose? Why?
25 Creative College Essay Prompts.
1. Describe an experience where you were unsuccessful in achieving your goal. What lessons did you learn from this experience?
25. Describe the most embarrassing moment of your life and explain what you learned from that experience and how it has made you a better or stronger person today.
2. Think back to a situation in your life where you had to decide between taking a risk and playing it safe. Which choice did you make? What was the outcome of your choice? Would you have made the same decision looking back on the experience or would you have made a different decision?
In case that colleges don't provide creative college essay prompts we've listed 25 creative college essay prompt to help you write your best possible personal statement:
17. What advice would you offer to a student just beginning his/her high school career?
4. Describe an experience that forever changed your life and your outlook on life.
16. What do you consider to be the most important political or social movement of the 20th century? Why?
8. If you were given the ability to change one moment in your life, would you do so? Why or why not? If so, what moment would you change and why?
18. Devise a question that is not on this college admission form and provide a complete, thoughtful answer to it.
The 25 creative college essay prompts listed above should give you a starting point to write your own personal statement. The personal statement is used by most colleges to help them evaluate the type of person you are, which can help differentiate yourself from other applicants who have similar academic backgrounds to yours. By considering the 25 creative college essay prompts above, you can be more prepared to write an engaging personal statement that will let your personality shine through and will help you to be accepted into the college of your choice.
24. Tell a story that directly or indirectly illustrates the type of person you are.
23. If you had the ability to read other people's minds (a.k.a. telepathy), would you use this ability or not? Why?
22. Choose the invention that you think has had the most negative impact on our world and explain why you chose that invention.
15. What do you consider to be the best advice you ever received? Who gave you that advice and did you follow that advice or not?
5. Why have you chosen to spend the next four years of your life in college?
11. Describe some tasks that you have accomplished over the past two years that have no connection to academic studies.
19. Choose one quotation that defines who you are and explain why that quotation describes you so well.
20. How has the neighborhood you've grown up in molded you into the person you are today?
10. What would you describe to be your most unique or special skill that differentiates you from everyone else?
6. What do you plan on doing after you graduate from college?
When applying for admission to your selected colleges, most colleges will require you to write a personal statement to submit along with your college application. To assist you in writing your best personal statement, colleges might provide creative college essay prompts to help stimulate your thinking process so that you can write the best possible personal statement.
7. As of right now, what do you see as your long-term goals in life?
3. What movie, poem, musical composition, or novel has most influenced your life and the way that you view the world? Why?
This is the best explaination of how to write an AP essay I have ever seen. Very nice job
Send me please
I learned a lot
Hi Vineela, as long as a transition is shown somewhere in your language, you don't need to use specific words like 'firstly', 'secondly', etc. If you can create transition into your new ideas in a different way, using different words, then you can certainly do that. In fact, it shows more advanced fluency if you can be more unique than simply using phrases like 'to conclude', etc. which are commonly used.
What is instrumental music
Yes sir, need some topics of essay for railway
super handwriting I like it what is your name
Kya pen use karte ho
thanks for this
Thanks for this mam or sir and our handwriting osem
This is me write now, I wrote more words in this comment than my actual essay
Who also here for class in coronavirus
It help me a lot thanks bro
Because of your video about Listening I got 9. It was single most helpful video
I needed this, thanks <3
sir y eassy pdf ma mil sakta h
Mine is 3 chinese essay in a hour
Sunflower channel aapka writing sabse Achcha hai aur mere jaisa hi Dikhta Hai thank u is video ke liye Mujhe iski truck jarurat Thi thankyou flower channel
How to get previous year papers mam .plz help
How much lines in each paraghaph and is it the same with intro and the conclusion plz answer me
I have a essay that is about opinion writing
Please dont use hindi language while you explaing mam
I take mine tommorow, sooo nervous
Sir address bhi koi random daal sakte hai ya phir XYZ likhna hai and last mein name bhi likh sakte hai please clear my doubt
topic is report and u are writing notice.... wah mtlb kuxbhi
Very very nice handwriting and very very beautiful essay about mom
Wow so beautiful and attractive hand writing
i tell one simple abbravition